[antlr-interest] Re: C# generator, tree & bug report

Lloyd Dupont lloyd at galador.net
Wed Sep 4 02:34:19 PDT 2002

here is the grammar file.
at line 69 there is the faulty code (fixed with
{ #args = #[GLExtTokenTypes.VOID]; }
)
the other #something = #[MyImaginaryToken]
work great without prefixing by "GLExtTokenTypes."
so it's a kind of bug report.

I downloaded the C# code generator the 29th of september (5 days ago, now)
I was not able to find any timestamp object in it.

Anyway it's great work. I have now an other grammar which has no trouble and
work great.
I just want to testimony that I am a happy ANTLR user. and ANTLR is great
and would surely take over the world !... (as stated on the accurate Terence
page)