[antlr-interest] C# generator. caseSensitive problems

alekseyandreev andreev at quorum.ru
Thu Sep 5 07:09:30 PDT 2002

Hi !

There are some bugs in C# generator

1) When set the lexer options, generated C#-code is not compiled.
..... ANTLR
    options {
        caseSensitive = false;
        caseSensitiveLiterals = false;
    }

..... C# lexer code
public Ora9TypeLexer(LexerSharedInputState state) : base(state)
	{
		caseSensitiveLiterals = false;
		setCaseSensitive(false);
		literals = new Hashtable
(System.Collections.CaseInsensitiveHashCodeProvider, null);

There is error in last line.

Code without compiling errors look like this:
(new System.Collections.CaseInsensitiveHashCodeProvider(), null);

2) ANTLR ORACLESQL7 parser does not work correctly with C# generator,
while with Java generator works great.

SQL Statement : select a from b; ( C# - OK; Java - OK )
SQL Statement : sElecT a from b; ( C# - ERROR; Java - OK )

I think this problem take place because there are some
implementation bugs.

Could you help me to find the author of C# generator.
I'm going to correct this bugs and include them in next patch.
Or maybe somebody fix them yet?

Aleksey.