[antlr-interest] Re: Request enhancement ANTLR

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Sat Sep 14 21:20:57 PDT 2002

I've added getFilename/setFilename methods (empty impl) to Token.java,
but I'm not sure about adding the ctor to NoViableAltException and the
code generator.  Seems that now you'll get the filename but unless I
add real functionality to Token it will have a bogus default filename.
Hmm...plus, what about other exceptions?  Seems I'd have to make wide
changes.  I'll add the basic interface for now and see what happens I
guess.

Ok, in 2.7.2a3.

Thanks,
Ter