[antlr-interest] Yo, Ter

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Thu Sep 19 23:08:52 PDT 2002

On Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 09:31  PM, lgcraymer wrote:

> Ter--
>
> Why not make your kiddies write a domain specific language for
> generating skeletal ANT scripts?  That would be the obvious analog to
> the PCCTS Makefile generator and would be a good class assignment.

Yeah that could be cool.  I was thinking of having the students choose
from languages to build so that we'd end up with lots of free grammars
at the end (assuming they give the rights to me). :)

Heh, i just found an easy way get the current doc out of html and into
my TML (text markup language).  I can generate HTML back out or lout to
generate nice looking PDF :)  Hhmmm...so much to do, so much
tendonitis. ;)

Suggesting for rebuilding the website (structure suggestions that is)?

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com