[antlr-interest] Understanding error: Label 'XX' has already been defined

Ishfaq Wani ishfaqwani at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 26 01:44:36 PDT 2002

 Hi Pete,
I am currently working on a WIN-NT box. Can i work with ANTLR-Mode on Windows platform.
Thanking in anticipation
Ishfaq.
  Pete Forman <pete.forman at westerngeco.com> wrote: At 2002-09-25 06:59 +0100, Ishfaq Wani wrote:
>I was just wondering if there is an IDE / Editor which would help
>in writing the EBNF Grammar for ANTLR.

I'm a satisfied customer of antlr-mode in emacs.

http://antlr-mode.sourceforge.net
http://www.xemacs.org
or http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html

--
Pete Forman -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco -./\.- by myself and does not represent

 Yahoo! Properties Special  Buy, sell, rent...your flat, or even post an ad