[antlr-interest] How to construct AST for C/C++ grammar given in issue#3.

sknsentheel sknsentheel at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 27 06:41:23 PDT 2002

We are students of Sacred Heart College(Tamil Nadu,India).

Our aim is to use ANTLR to develop a system called "Code
Comparator"(ie. It compares two or more source codes according to
their logic).

For that we planned to compare codes by generating the AST.

We tried to construct AST with the guidelines given in the "How to
use ANTLR with C++" documents. (For the grammar given in the
issue#3 "parser.g").

While building we got some errors in declaration. We made the
changes given in the issue#4. But we couldn't find the main
module.

Would you mind please send us the following files used to generate
AST for the C/C++ grammar and steps to create the .exe file which
will produce a AST for C/C++ files.

Files:
    PNode.hpp
    PNodeFactory.hpp
    Print_tree.hpp
    Main Module files ( Which are unknown to us )

We are eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Freedom Soft Club Members,