[antlr-interest] giving an ANTLR seminar at USF Oct 24

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Sat Sep 28 23:57:46 PDT 2002

Howdy.  The grad language class will cover the nature of computer
languages (not design...rather we'll talk about their structure), how
to recognize them, how to interpret them, and how to translate them.
Lots of practical experience building grammars / translators. :)

I can only guarantee this class next semester.  I plan on continuing to
teach part or full time but that course might only be offered in Spring
semester. :(  It'll be M/W 1:15 to 3pm.

Regards,
Terence
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco