[antlr-interest] Re: tree parser separation

Adrian Sandor aditsu at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 10:12:06 PDT 2003

thank you, it worked :)
I saw that option before, but I thought it referred to the characters
in the vocabulary..
I was pretty close: it actually refers to tokens, and for lexers
tokens are characters, but I forgot that tokens can be more for parsers :)

afterwards I found out the hard way that modifications in the parser
can lead to changes in token values, which require recompilation of
the separate tree parser.. anyway now I'm making good progress towards
the first quasi-usable alpha version of my C++ source code formatter :)

Adrian