[antlr-interest] Re: added "why use antlr" page

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Aug 5 11:14:05 PDT 2003

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at c...>
wrote:
> Ok, here's a first cut.  any suggestions?
>
> http://www.antlr.org/why.html

We could check to see if Ian would be interested in adding to his
comments on ANTLR (I think his original comments should be preserved
along with the dates and not just replaced). Perhaps on the ANTLR
site too?

I am keen to hear his current opinion about the utility of ANTLR tree
construction with C++ (and any other language he uses).

Can you can tell I'm still reading up on TreeParsers?  ;-)

Cheers,

Micheal