[antlr-interest] heh who can post their grammars at antlr.org?

Boulanger Jean-Louis jean-louis.boulanger at hds.utc.fr
Tue Aug 5 12:40:20 PDT 2003

Selon Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu>:

Hello Ter

> I want to increase the number of available grammars at antlr.org.  who
> can add to this list?
>
> http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list
>
> Just click on the "add grammar" button and it will host it at antlr.org
> or point to your site.

It's not so simple. This technic is based on the fact that you upload your(s)
file(s) on the antlr site. But It's not say.

I attented to use this for my work (called ABTools) and in the field path, I
give a link to my website (www.chez.com/abtools) and this don't work.
You can test the result on the ANTLR Website.

I think you can add some explanations for describe what you want on the antlr
website.

I don't understand why you lost all informations that you capture in the last
ANTLR website (example and all work based on ANTLR).

> Terence

Boulanger Jean-Louis
Professor at University of Technologie of Compiegne