[antlr-interest] heh who can post their grammars at antlr.org?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Aug 5 12:47:21 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 12:40 PM, Boulanger Jean-Louis wrote:

Salut Jean-Louis,

>> Just click on the "add grammar" button and it will host it at
>> antlr.org
>> or point to your site.
>
> It's not so simple. This technic is based on the fact that you upload
> your(s)
> file(s) on the antlr site. But It's not say.

Or, you can point to your site.

> I attented to use this for my work (called ABTools) and in the field
> path, I
> give a link to my website (www.chez.com/abtools) and this don't work.
> You can test the result on the ANTLR Website.

I fixed it a while ago I believe.  Try again.  You forgot http:// on
the front.  It has to be a valid URL :)

> I think you can add some explanations for describe what you want on
> the antlr
> website.

I guess people should upload any grammar they have that others would
find useful.

> I don't understand why you lost all informations that you capture in
> the last
> ANTLR website (example and all work based on ANTLR).

I got tired to re-entering the information and decided that others
could add pointers to their work themselves.  Also, I removed access to
some out-of-date work etc...

Best regards,
Terence
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com