[antlr-interest] Error including SemanticException.cpp

young_king_21 anantha.narayanan at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 8 08:54:20 PDT 2003

Hi,

 I am encountering the following error when I use antlr with VC++6.0:

error C2039: 'SemanticException' : is not a member of 'antlr'
error C2065: 'SemanticException' : undeclared identifier
error C2039: 'SemanticException' : is not a member of 'antlr'

It all works fine if I manually include SemanticException.hpp in my
lexer.hpp file. I had a feeling it should compile fine without having
to make changes to any of the generated files. Is there something
else I'm missing?

thanks,
Ananth