[antlr-interest] Class constructor generation

ruzicd ruzicd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 22:52:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I develop one large project and one of must have features of this
project is ability to write in curly braces "{", "}" some non java
language and generate java code based on this language. I know how to
do this except one thing (I hope so).

I need to do some initialization for my language and best place to do
this is in lexer, parser or tree parser class constructor. I try to
determine in source where constructor is generated but even with
extensive debuging session for me this hapen to be mission imposible.
Can somebody explain me where in ANTLR class constructor is generated.

Dalibor Ružić
CROATIA