[antlr-interest] string interpolation

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigobamboo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:13:07 PDT 2003

I've just found this code in the TokenStreamSelector class:

<snip src="TokenStreamSelector.cs">
  public virtual Token nextToken()
  {
   // return input.nextToken();
   // keep looking for a token until you don't
   // get a retry exception.
    for (; ; )
   {
    try
    {
     return input.nextToken();
    }
    //catch (TokenStreamRetryException r)
    catch
    {
     // just retry "forever"
</snip>

The java version of the method catches TokenStreamRetryException only. Is there any special reason why the C# version is not doing the same?

Uncommenting the catch (TokenStreamRetryException) solves my problem.

BTW, this is the second change I apply to my private copy of the C# runtime library... Whom I can send them to?

Rodrigo