[antlr-interest] moan

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Aug 17 12:02:18 PDT 2003

Howdy.  greedy is still there.  Perhaps you didn't look at the right
doc or something...pops right out at you:

http://www.antlr.org/doc/lexer.html#Greedy_Subrules

The various "shut off warnings" are useful for telling antlr a
particular situation is cool.

#pragma appox was something else entirely, but had the *side* effect of
generateAmbigWarnings=false.

Hope that helps,
Ter

Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com