[antlr-interest] Petition to Terence Parr! WAS: Re: antlr 3 - make parser event driven ?

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Fri Aug 29 11:35:03 PDT 2003

I've been anxiously been awaiting subversion, but I cannot risk our code to
something that hasn't had much testing (which is a chicken&egg problem).  I
did speak with someone who has been using it for a while and they haven't
had any problems.  We currently use CVS and it hasn't let me down yet.  But,
having a free version control system with intelligent, atomic merging would
be a big step forward!

This shouldn't be interpreted as a knock against Perforce which I only hear
good things about...it's just that Perforce and Clearcase, while very nice,
are not free.

--
Mike