[antlr-interest] Start moderating the list

Anthony W Youngman Anthony.Youngman at ECA-International.com
Mon Dec 8 02:10:06 PST 2003

And you are based where exactly? You would be happy to moderate the list
at 3 or 4 am?

It's a low-traffic list with not much spam, and while moderating it
might be a nice idea, unless we can guarantee 24/7 moderation I would
NOT be happy!

Cheers,
Wol

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Selormey [mailto:paul at toolscenter.org]
Sent: 08 December 2003 00:13
To: antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [antlr-interest] Start moderating the list

Hello,
Who is the moderator of the list? please start moderating to stop the
spam and adult content posts. If you cannot, I am already moderating
other lists on yahoo, just add me to the moderators list and I will
take care of it.

Best regards,
Paul.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way, or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.