[antlr-interest] Re: Start moderating the list

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 8 13:34:09 PST 2003

Paul--

Ter's been resistant so far to using the "moderate new users" setting.  I do have to say that Eroticy.com is pretty flagrant about
disregarding yahoo rules and their response to the last "user" removed was to add two more.  I find the ads annoying myself--if they
are going to advertise on yahoo, they should pay yahoo for the privilege instead of cluttering mailing lists

--Loring