[antlr-interest] Re: Not moderating == not professional

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 8 23:38:17 PST 2003

Ter--

I don't buy your argument.  I think that part of the reason for the
eroticy.com choice of user names is to avoid legal problems and that
moderation might scare them off.  As long as they use names
indicative of content, they can claim that they were "invited" and
not be vulnerable to lawsuit.  Advertising SPAM is for the purpose
of making money; lawsuits are not a desired consequence on the part
of the spammer.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at c...>