[antlr-interest] Re: Not moderating == not professional

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Tue Dec 9 00:25:10 PST 2003

Hello Terence,
Thanks for coming out. Well, you have missed the stuff.
The name is just one way to prevent it, but I will not discuss
all the tricks over the list since many of the spammers are still
registered on the list.

Now, to answer your question - yahoo has a feature when turned
on will enable you to moderate the first post of a new member. This is
a technical list and not everyone can just post "meaningfully" -
hope you are getting the picture. From the first post you know if the
person belongs here and could determine whether to keep him/her
on the list and the first post never gets to the list unless approved.

Best regards,
Paul.