[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR cpp-generated example crashes on Cygwin (Solved)

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Dec 23 11:40:07 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 03:46:11PM -0000, Dario Gonzalez wrote:
> OK, there's a little confusion with the term I used to refer the
> java-generated class (I didn't mean binary-compiled... sorry). This
> crash isn't related with gcj, and again, I'm not sure if this is only
> present in the 2.7.3 test-version or is just because I did something
> wrong in my environment configuration or build process (which was
> adapted from the cygwin-working recipe).

> As I said before, this
> antl.Tool only crashes if it is called with no *.g as argument.

Ah ok :) Hmm weird I have no trouble with the snapshot version, will
probably be next year before I look at it. Could you verify your setup ? I
have no trouble running the bundled antlr.jar with java 1.4.2_02 on windows
xp sp1, so I'd expect some configuration problem or maybe a broken class
file.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----