[antlr-interest] cgram build error in Antlr-20031211(2.7.3)

jenlhunt2003 steam at tapisinc.com
Wed Dec 24 06:49:28 PST 2003

Hi,
2.7.3 from R. Klaren builds nicely under VC6.0 (WIN2000) and I can
successfully Antlr the examples (like calc and tinyc).  I have also
been able to build the CGRAM project using NMAKE on the include
makefile located in the Grammars directory of cgram using both
2.7.1 and 2.7.2.

When I try to NMAKE the CGRAM files at the command line using 2.7.3 I
get the following error:

ANTLR Parser Generator  Version 2.7.3 (20031209-72)  1989-2003
jGuru.com
Exception in thead "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
antlr/JavaBlockFinishingInfo (Unsupported major.minor version
48.0)

   at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source),
etc.

Any ideas?  Thanks

Henry

Yahoo! Groups Links