[antlr-interest] why does java write more on the txt files?

sudip mitra s_mitra8 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 18:01:53 PST 2003

I encountered this problem while I was doing simple file i/o to
extract data from a txt file into another and then replace the "\n"
everywhere ...when i opened this file with wordpad java had additional characters
between the letters :(
so when i tried antlr to do some  smart stuff it did not recognise these characters ...
it was like this :
original file : somebody
new file : s o m e b o d y
that is now there were spaces between the characters in every word...
n e idea for this ????
 Anthony_Brenelière <abreneliere at telys.com> wrote:Ok,

I found the solution, just:

clinebuf << szCmdLine;

..works.

I was too used to 'clinebuf << szCmdLine << ends;' assignments..

Cheers..
Anthony