[antlr-interest] Updates C++ library, VC7 support

Dan Muller dmuller at creativesolutions.com
Mon Feb 3 08:49:09 PST 2003

My priorities changed this morning such that I will not be able to do any
further work with ANTLR for a little while. So I've attached a copy of the
work that I recently mentioned on this list, with the changes that I made to
get a clean build of a C++ DLL with VC7. The attached zip file contains the
files that I changed, and the two new files needed by VC7 (the .sln and
.vcproj files). I have not had a chance to verify that the library works
with ANTLR, however, so I don't know for sure that it's complete and that it
exports everything that it needs to.

 <<antlr-2.7.2-modified.zip>>

 - Dan Muller