[antlr-interest] Re: Problem of building C++ library in VC6

micheal_jor <open.zone at virgin.net> open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Feb 4 04:46:47 PST 2003

> While building the C++ library antlr.lib in VC++6.0, I got the
> following errors:

<SNIPPED>

> I am using antlr 2.7.2,Could someone tell me how to solve it,thanks
> lot!

GENERAL
-------
Please search the mailing list archive and the FAQ before posting in
future. Many questions already have documented answers.

FAQ      : http://www.jguru.com/faq/ANTLR

C++ Library
There have been extensive discussions about compiling the ANTLR C++
runtime for Windows using MSVC++ v6 and v7 (i.e. VS.NET) as a DLL and
as an import lib very recently.

Msg# 7096, 7106 and 7295 for instance.

Cheers,

Micheal