[antlr-interest] OFF-TOPIC: Netiquette (was Re: why does java write more on the txt files?)

sudip mitra s_mitra8 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 07:57:38 PST 2003

that was interesting and I wish there was more sense of  humor everywhere...:-)
 "micheal_jor <open.zone at virgin.net>" <open.zone at virgin.net> wrote:--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, sudip mitra
wrote:

> what do you think antlr works on honey ???? on characters ...a bit
more on character helps surely :-) ...

> THERE IS A COMMON THING BETWEEN A SUPERMAN (SAY A PHD ) AND A
HUMAN(NOT A PHD)... BOTH THINK THE OTHER IS A SUCKER :-)...

FYI:

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/

http://www.learnthenet.com/english/html/09netiqt.htm