[antlr-interest] MPG videos of my USF lectures?

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 12:18:56 PST 2003

Might be cool.  Do you have a charismatic speaking
presence?  :)  I have worked through the first lecture
and am about to start the next.  I will admit to
having cheated at times by looking at Antlr output.
Pardon the ignorance, but does anyone know a good
means of quickly archiving the whole html-accessible
directory structure (assuming Ter does not object)?  I
want to make sure I don't miss anything and/or have
the opportunity to revisit this stuff later when my
memory needs refreshing.

Once again a huge heartfelt thanks to you, Terence,
for making these lessons available.  Also, pardon the
question, but does (would) USF have any issues with
any of this?

-Matt