[antlr-interest] Multilexer solved... Yahooo.

craigmain001 <craig at palantir.co.za> craig at palantir.co.za
Thu Feb 6 05:00:12 PST 2003

Hi All,

I have finally solved the problem with the multilexer I was using. I
needed to specifically import and export each and every one of the
vocabularies I was using (like the javadoc sample). I also had to put
the lexers before the parsers in each file so that they were exported
correctly as the file is parsed. The javadoc sample used four grammar
files - so the vocab imports and exports work regardless.

I still don't know why this was necessary? But Hey... it works. I'll
figure it out later.

Thanks
Regards
Craig.