[antlr-interest] does the third argument work, for AST node constructor ?

Anthony Brenelière abreneliere at telys.com
Wed Feb 12 06:36:28 PST 2003

I use the C++ language as language output.

Is there any backup solution to change the token type of a created token
type ?

I don't know what to do, I also tried..

entity! // (supplier WHERE name="Telys"):client
	:	(COLON)? a:entityComponent ( COLON! b:entity )?
		{ #entity = #( #[RENTO, "<entity>"], #a, #b, #[RENTC,
"</entity>"]); }
;

..with..

tokens {
	RENTO<AST=NodeAST>; RENTC<AST=NodeAST>;

.. but in the program, the returned node is ttype = RENTO and uses a
CommonAST Node.

Cordially,
Anthony