[antlr-interest] New Antlr user

gkaram888 <gkaram888 at yahoo.ca> gkaram888 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 14 08:37:58 PST 2003

Hi,
I am new to this parser but have experience with
Lex and Yacc.
I am trying to use VC++ to build my own parser.

After the successful installation,
I read that I need to create a static library which I did
and include all cpp, hpp files.
I need to start from the calc example and go forward
to build up my own parser.
I got 402 warnings and 4 errors at the first compilation attempt.

all wanrnings are almost the same.
warning C4273: ... inconsistent dll linkage.  dllexport assumed.

what are the right steps to build a static library for that
calc example.
Note that I installed j2re1.4.1_01 on my PC and added the bin PATH.

Thanks

George