[antlr-interest] trying to get the calc program working using Visual C++ 6.0

gkaram888 <gkaram888 at yahoo.ca> gkaram888 at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 17 07:09:27 PST 2003

Hi,

I built up the static Library ANTL as mentioned in one ANTLR
user's documentation and have calc.cpp and  calc.g
the calc.g (right click) custom build is failing although
I followed the required procedure:
commands: java  antlr.jar $(InputPath)
outputs:
CalcLexer.hpp
CalcLexer.cpp
CalcParser.hpp
CalcParser.cpp
CalcTreeWalker.hpp
CalcTreeWalker.cpp

I assume these files will be generated after compiling the calc.g
The ".hpp" are included in calc.cpp

I am receiving the following error:

--------------------Configuration: calc - Win32 Debug-----------------
---
Performing Custom Build Step on .\calc.g
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/jar
Exception in thread "main"
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

CalcLexer.hpp - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

it looks like something is still missing to produce the .exe
application.

Does anyone can offer help ? or direct me to a good documented
sample from A-Z ?

Thank you

George