[antlr-interest] Building on Mac OSX?

Jonathan Wight jwight_lists at spamcop.net
Wed Feb 19 19:26:35 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm new to the list and antlr. I'm trying to generate C++ code on Mac OS X
and am having trouble installing the software (antlr-2.7.2). I tried to go
through the usual ./configure; make; make install but the make dies unable
to find a java package:

[schwa at oberon] antlr-2.7.2$ make
solution?

Thanks in advance.