[antlr-interest] Building on Mac OSX?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 20 02:24:39 PST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 09:26:35PM -0600, Jonathan Wight wrote:
> [schwa at oberon] antlr-2.7.2$ make
> solution?

That thread is supposed to be it. Change the antlrall.jar references to
antlr.jar in the Makefile. Or maybe running configure with
BOOTSTRAP_JAR=antlr.jar ./configure will work. Another option is to use the
java build instructions for starters this should make the antlr.jar after
that cd into the lib/cpp dir and do a submake there.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----