[antlr-interest] Re: Making the C grammar in cgram.tgz

mzukowski at yci.com mzukowski at yci.com
Fri Feb 21 08:32:58 PST 2003

This doesn't make sense to me.  It's like it's confused between having both
. and ../grammars be the same directory.  Did you try it without ../grammars
in your classpath?

Sorry for the late reply, I was in the middle of the Pacific as of late,
just starting to slog through the hundreds of antlr messages I missed....

Monty