[antlr-interest] New Language Glossary

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Thu Jan 2 15:27:52 PST 2003

Folks,

Just finished the doc for 2.7.2 update, which includes a glossary since
people complained  (rightfully) that I didn't define terms before using
them.  Actually, I think I just didn't define them. ;)  In an effort to
correct this, I have made the glossary.  You can take a peek at:

http://www.antlr.org/doc/glossary.html

What terms have I missed?  I've just slammed this out so I'm guessing
it's not very complete, but here ya go....

I'm waiting to hear from people about the release candidate (probably
Monday people will be back).  Then we push!  I have to start preparing
for my grad language class that starts at the end of this Month at USF!
:)

I'll thinking about the build process at this point.  Boy do I hate
Ant. :(  Icky poo.  I think I'll just keep my stupid shell script that
rebuilds everything since it only takes like 2 seconds on my old OS X
box. ;)

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco