[antlr-interest] antlr 2.7.2 release candidate 2 available

Sander Mägi sander at aqris.com
Mon Jan 6 07:30:25 PST 2003

Hi,

Maybe there are other concerns about licenses and redistributions, but at
the place I work we have found it very useful just to include the ant
libraries (427Kb) inside each of our internal project.

So no matter what project you checkout you can be sure you can just type
build.sh (or build.bat) and it builds - also no hassles for project
requiring some specific version of ant etc...

We began to use this way when we had to patch ant's tar task to get a bugfix
we needed very quickly - I guess ant has matured by now so these problems do
not exist any more but haven't seen reason to change the system because
extra 427Kb does not hurt anybody nowadays.

Just my 0.02 EUR,
Sander Mägi