[antlr-interest] Re: Does ANTLR TreeParsing [still] have thes e "f laws"?

Zukowski, Monty mzukowski at yci.com
Tue Jan 21 10:49:23 PST 2003

Well, you could say that it implements a code generator because it will
parse the AST and emit the code to a file.  It doesn't have any of the other
things you're looking for.  I've done those with commercial projects and am
available for consulting (www.codetransform.com), or ask away here and I
might find the time to respond (I usually do,as the archives show...)

Monty