[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR build and package layout

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Jan 21 11:39:10 PST 2003

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 07:16:34AM -0000, reidr <reidr at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> --- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Schaefer, Doug"
> <dschaefer at r...> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I did this a month or so ago.  The problem is that there is an
> assumption in
> > the configure script that the CLASSPATH separator was ":".  However
> on
> > Windows, it is ";" (to allow for drive letters, I guess).  If you
> change the
> > following line in the configure script, you'll be OK:
> >
> > 	CLASSPATH=CLASSPATH:.

> > 	CLASSPATH=CLASSPATH;.
>
> I just ran into this problem myself.  I normally run on Linux, but I'm
> porting to cygwin.  Does anyone know of a good fix?  (Editing
> configure just doesn't feel right!)  It sounds like more of an
> autoconf problem.  Is that true?

It probably needs some stuff in the configure.in. I suspect there might be
some autoconf using package around you can borrow a solution from. If you
get it to work under cygwin then I'd be much obliged with patches needed to
get it to work.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----