[antlr-interest] Newbie Question: C# parser for W3C log files

kchoi_80 <kchoi_80 at yahoo.com> kchoi_80 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 18:11:50 PST 2003

Hello!

I have a Java background, so ANTLR and C# are both very new to me...
My problem is that I have to create a simple parser for W3C log files
using ANTLR and C#, and I don't have a lot of time.

I have gone through a number of tutorials and introductory material,
but can't seem to find the answer to my questions. My main difficulty
is with the grammar, which I believe is going to be rather tricky,
given the typical format of these log files.

If anyone who has had experience with this is willing to point me in
the right direction; offer tips, suggetions etc...  I would be
EXTREMELY grateful. I need to have this done by Monday

THANKS!

Karen