[antlr-interest] Re: Managed to compile under .Net !!

Andrew Deren andrew at adersoftware.com
Wed Jul 2 13:03:36 PDT 2003

I was also able to use J# to generate Tool.exe file for .NET
As Tom mentioned, there was only one change needed, which it seems Microsoft
team missed from their java library implementation.
There are quite a few warnings, but I used the .NET tool for couple of my
projects and works same as java version.
I don't know about a legal issue, but I think it would be good if antlr
would provide .NET version of tool. Especially for people who only use the
C#  version (me). It's easier to integrate into VS and is only one 500K
executable file.
Andrew