[OT] Re: [antlr-interest] Re: Managed to compile under .Net !!

Lloyd Dupont lloyd at galador.net
Wed Jul 2 15:38:17 PDT 2003

> They did not forget. This is a legal issue. J# can be Java compatible
> up to version 1.1.4 while File.getParentFile() was introduced in jdk
> 1.2.
> Tom Jastrzebski

ha ?
I don't understand why it is a legal issue reading your comment.
btw, as you seems to know a fair bit about that I have a question.
I'm both a Java & .NET (C#) programmer, and I'm quite frustrated that J#
stopped at 1.1.4.
I found a swing library for .NET, by Microsoft, but..... without the JTable
& JTree ! arrggghh....

why don't they implement a JdK superior to 1.1.4 ?
a 1.4 implementation, or even just 1.2 would be good !
I crave for Swing.NET !

do you know why ?