[antlr-interest] C# generator no working

Patrik Suzzi imolanet at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 4 05:12:57 PDT 2003

Hi !
I've some problems when building C# lexer and parser.

Now I know that:
I can compile & run the first example that generate Java code with t.g
-> then i believe that antlr does work

I've tried to build C# from the grammar at the bottom of the page, but
I receive the following error message:
java.lang .. NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/actionscsharp/ActionLexer

Is this caused by the version of antlr i'm using ?

on antlr site is possible to download only the following file:
antlr-2.7.2.zip (-> I'm using antlr-2.7.2 but I don't know how obtain
complete version number like antlr-2.7.2a2 .. )

can I have information about major/minor releases ?

-----------------GRAMMAR-------------------
options {
     language  = "CSharp";
}

class P extends Parser;

startRule
    :   n:NAME
        {System.out.println("Hi there, "+n.getText());}
    ;

class L extends Lexer;

// one-or-more letters followed by a newline
NAME:   ( 'a'..'z'|'A'..'Z' )+ NEWLINE
    ;

NEWLINE
    :   '\r' '\n'   // DOS