[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR C# Service Pack 1 on new website

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Fri Jul 4 16:59:46 PDT 2003

> Let me fix the site...first patch has space in file name and this
one
> comes in with C: on the top...

Hi Prof!,

I'm amazed you found time left to build a new website infrastructure
seeing as you've launched a few businesses and taught the class in
the same timeframe  ;-)

The site is a much needed improvement over the old (current?) site.
As for the C# update files, Kunle removed the spaces second time
around and that seemed to do the trick. I noticed you've already
removed the duplicate entry. Thanks.

> I keep forgetting non-Unix computers exist ;)  Sorry about that.

No worries. I don't even know what a Unix is or what it eats... ;-)

> Let see, I guess I should disallow anything with a space and then
> remove all crap on the front of the filename so it's plain file.
> Weird.  On my system, just the filename appears not the whole
path.  I
> guess each computer will send something different.  I'll have to
search
> backwards for a ':' or a '/' I guess.

Sound like you'd be parsing something. May I recommend ANTLR?

> I'll patch up the descriptor / resource on my end so you don't have
> reupload.

Cool. Thanks.

If you like, we'd be happy to do a C#/.NET version of the
website/peerscope infrastructure. Actually Kunle would. Any plans for
blogs on the site?  ;-)

Cheers,

Micheal