[antlr-interest] Need help for tree parsing

gromje jige at altern.org
Sun Jul 6 05:51:05 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I'm trying to build my first small (actually very very small !)
interpreter using antlr. I successfully built my lexer/parser, and I
now need to build a tree parser to parse my AST and interpret it.

I'm looking for resources/advices that might help me getting started
building this tree parser. I found some examples (Pascal and Basic
interpreters), but they sometime look very different for a newbie
like me. I need to find the best way to parse my AST and interpret
this new (very experimental !) scripting language I'm trying to build.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers  /jerome