[antlr-interest] importVocab

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 7 08:13:47 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 07:47:17AM -0700, Karl Meissner wrote:
> How do I import a vocab in another directory?
>
>   importVocab=GeneratedCode\\ST; // reads PTokenTypes.txt
>
> does not work

That particular use is not directly supported. Antlr searches per default
in the current directory and the directory specified with -o (in that
order) If you're using -o GeneratedCode in your setup than only using ST
should do the job. Other option is copying the xTokenTypes.txt files
around.

Cheers,

Ric