[antlr-interest] Tree parser

Lloyd Dupont lloyd at galador.net
Tue Jul 8 04:56:25 PDT 2003

I wonder if there is any good TreeParser tutorial ?

'cause I will write a tree parser for the second time soon, for work this time, and the first time I found the process painfull & undocumented although very usefull to have a clean, without C# code, lexer/parser with just the parsing logic, and the 'business logic' in a third parser with multiple pass.

So this time I intend to definitely clarify my mind on this topic and eventually write a tutorial, but I wondered if it was worth the effort, I mean is there already one or is it worth spare some time to do it ?

cheers,
Lloyd