[antlr-interest] Paraphrase option and C++ generation

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Jul 17 04:02:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

Sorry this one got a bit snowed under. It affects Java codegeneration as
well it seems on my quick inspection.

Problem is that antlr's parser and tokendefinition parser do not dequote
the strings they store internally (these two even seem to follow different
behaviour !?). Which then blows up when they get quoted in the
codegenerators for java/C++.

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 04:04:31PM -0000, Lubos Vnuk wrote:
> If I specify:
> DOUBLE_QUOTE options { paraphrase = "\"";} : "\"";
>
> I suppose it should be just a single backslash.
> How can I define a double qoute paraphrase?

Ugh this is bad every work around I could think off produced something
different :/

Maybe Terence has an idea...

Cheers,

Ric