[antlr-interest] reengineering from generated java to grammar source

mzukowski at yci.com mzukowski at yci.com
Thu Jul 17 08:28:14 PDT 2003

There is currently no automated way I know of to do that.  Someone very
familiar with ANTLR should be able to reconstruct a grammar for you though.
If you have the money you can hire me as a consultant to do it.  Contact me
through www.codetransform.com.  Otherwise you can start making grammars and
inspect the generated source code and figure out how to reverse engineer it.
That's a great way to learn how antlr works too!

Monty