[antlr-interest] Where can I find the 2.7.1 version for download

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 21 15:38:32 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 08:04:47PM -0000, naileshs wrote:
> I cannot find the http://www.antlr.org/download.html 2.7.1 version.
> Was it taken off because of a special reason?

Probably got shuffled in the reorganization. 2.7.1 has it's issues though a
patched up version can be found at:

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/

Technically that is a development snapshot but it's more stable as 2.7.1.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian