[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR questionaire

atripp54321 atripp at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 07:20:05 PDT 2003

I don't understand.
You're saying you can't understand these questions???
Which question don't you understand?
My whole goal with these questions was to make them
understandable by any programmer.
Heck, even most non-programmers would understand most of them!

Andy

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Anthony W Youngman"